Drivers-CRUDE OIL TRANSPORT JOB CLASS A CDL w/Tanker & Hazmat
Join the Gold Spur Trucking Team and drive your career in a new direction! Gold Spur Trucking is rapidly growing and was recently voted "Trucking Company of The Year" by the Oil & Gas Awards.
Here are the minimum qualifications and requirements we are looking for:
- Current class A CDL with Hazmat and tanker endorsement.
- 1 year verifiable experience hauling bulk material while operating an end dump, pneumatic or liquid bulk tanker.
- 2 years of verifiable CLASS A driving experience.
- Pass company pre-employment road test, drug and alcohol screenings.
- Must follow company work and safety policies.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate clearly in English.
- Have a great attitude & ability to provide high- level of customer service.
- Provide a copy of your current MVR, CDL, and valid DOT Card and Long Form.
We are looking for full-time CLASS A CDL OPERATORS to safely and efficiently load, transport and unload crude oil from customer locations to customer designated unloading facilities. Drivers need to be flexible with day and night shifts and our current schedule is 6 on and 3 off with 12 hour shifts.
Gold Spur Trucking offers a competitive compensation package which includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k retirement plan with employer discretionary match
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Very competitive compensation includes base pay + mileage rate increase and loading/unloading fees. Details will be discussed during interview.
- $500 Referral Bonus if you refer another driver and we hire them-- Details will be discussed during interview.