Wurth Baer Supply Company, one of the nation's premier distributors to the woodworking industry, is adding another position! We are seeking a Delivery Driver / Warehouse Associate (Class B CDL w/ HazMat) to support our Versailles, KY facility. |
This role will be a combination of delivery driving and working within the Warehouse. You will work four days per week, 10 hours a day (approx. 5 am - 3:30 pm) and must be dependable with a good driving record. Our drivers load their trucks each morning with the assistance of the other warehouse workers, additionally, you will be expected to assist in other warehouse duties when not driving (receiving, picking, etc). You will be making customer deliveries, so good communication and a friendly personality are requirements for this role.
An essential function of this job requires employees to continuously lift and lower packages that may weigh up to 70 pounds. To do this, you must be able to frequently adjust your body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, and pivot. In addition, you must work in an environment with variable temperatures and must be able to read words and numbers.
- Possession of valid Class B CDL with HazMat endorsement and minimum 1 year delivery driving experience
- Solid work ethic and good communication skills
- Warehouse Experience - receiving, picking, packing, shipping, loading / unloading trucks (minimum 1 year experience)
- Able to lift/lower packages that may weigh up to 70 pounds.
Wurth Baer Supply Company offers competitive hourly wages and excellent benefits. The anticipated hours for this position are four days per week (weekdays only), 5:00 am - 3:30 pm.
- Ability to demonstrate a clean, current driver license record from the Department of Motor Vehicles for the past three years for each state licensed during that three-year time period
- Ability to obtain the requisite medical card from a medical examination for commercial driver fitness, in compliance with 49 CFR 391.43
- Ability to successfully complete a pre-employment screening for DOT controlled substances, in compliance with 49 CFR 40 and 49 CFR 382.
- Forklift experience (preferred)
Visit www.wurthbaersupply.com to learn more about what we do!
CareerBuilder - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard