Are you an OTR driver looking for more reliable hours and no overnight travel? If you are seeking a secure, safety-oriented company that offers competitive wages, good benefits and a team environment, then continue reading.
As a local CDL Driver (Class A) at NES, you will be responsible for delivery and pickup of heavy-duty construction equipment from the customer work-site or NES branch. You will safely operate, load and unload semis and/or rollbacks according to DOT, OSHA and company compliance regulations. NES Drivers are also responsible for performing pre- and post-trip inspections and familiarizing customers with rental equipment operation. Drivers are expected to maintain all paperwork required by company policy and federal, state and local regulations.
- Minimum age of 23
- Valid drivers license with Class A CDL certification
- DOT Physical Examination (medical card)
- Ability to maintain a clean driving record with a high level of safety awareness on the roadways
- Ability to demonstrate leadership in the compliance of federal motor carrier safety regulations and DOT guidelines
- Knowledge of local major and minor roadways
- Highly skilled in operating a variety of types of construction equipment
- Ability to effectively use maps and directions for efficient routing
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to follow instructions
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects (up to 100 pounds)
- Basic computer skills
- High School diploma (or equivalent)
- 2+ years of commercial driving experience involving the movement of trucks and construction equipment (including oversized loads)
NES Rentals - 16 months ago
- 12 days ago
North Charleston, SC
- 18 days ago
Driver - CDL and Warehouse
- 6 days ago
NES Rentals Holdings, Inc. is an equipment rental industry. The Company specializes in renting aerial equipment to industrial and...