CDL Driver - Cohoes
1. Oversees the loading of the delivery vehicle to ensure that the correct type and quantity of each product is properly loaded and that the products are of the highest quality possible.
2. Ensures the delivered product is neatly placed and appears as orderly and presentable as possible. All debris created by the delivery process must be cleaned up and properly disposed of before leaving the job site.
3. Occasionally performs minor repair work to the delivery vehicle or its equipment.
4. Supervises and expedites the unloading operation at construction/delivery sites to ensure the accurate delivery of all ordered building materials.
5. Supervises and assists whenever possible, the stocker/utility individual(s) in the performance of the following activities and responsibilities:
• The accurate distribution and placement of all specified building materials as indicated on the order ticket.
• Examine and record all material transported to and/or from the delivery site(s). Must verify and record the quantity and type of building material handled
1. Able to follow all applicable safety rules and procedures.
2. Must obtain (prior to any driving assignments) and maintain a valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) as applicable. Must have at a minimun a Class B CDL to be considered.
3. Able to safely and effectively operate the delivery vehicle under the most adverse and demanding situations encountered in city driving as well as those found at the construction or delivery site(s).
4. Able to read and follow directions when using a map and/or electronic navigation device.
5. Able to fully operate the delivery vehicle’s boom crane. The display of good eye-hand-foot coordination is critical for the safe and effective loading and unloading of material with the boom crane.
Truck Driver, Heavy and Tractor-Trailer
United States-New York-Cohoes
For more than 110 years, Chicago-based USG has been a leader in producing innovative products and systems that build the environments in...