CEFCO is an independently owned chain of 254 convenience stores based in Temple, Texas. CEFCO is currently ranked the 38th largest convenience chain in the US. Our people and ethics are the keys to our success and growth. We are committed to providing the best customer service experience, every customer, every day, and every store.
We are seeking a highly motivated, skilled and dependable Assistant Controller- General Accounting in Temple, Texas . This position will report directly to the CEFCO Controller and support the aspect of all CEFCO in-store accounting. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, managing Staff Accountant, Sr. Store Accounting Associate, and Store Accounting Associates.
- General management, supervision, and training of staff accountant and store accounting group
- Develop and report on Key Financial Indicators
- General Ledger responsibilities and prepare Month-End Financial Package
- Publish financial statements and continuously review processes
- Identify and implement opportunities for improved effectiveness, efficiency, and control
CEFCO Convenience Stores - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard