Customized Assistance Services (CAS) is recruiting for an Administrative Director of Social Services - M1, to function as a Center Director in HIV/AIDS Services Administration (HASA) Amsterdam Center, who will:
• Manage and coordinate the daily administrative and operational functions within the
Center, ensuring that program services adhere to Federal, State, City and Agency
standards which are to be enforced throughout the office.
• Maintain an office environment that is sensitive to the needs of HASA clients and
associated case members.
• Ensure that confidentiality standards are met and, if breached, disciplinary actions are
• Coordinate the disbursement of the Henrietta D. Lawsuit and Local Law 49 cases to the
respective unit and maintain a tracking mechanism to ensure work accuracy and timely
return of cases returned to the Director of Field Operations.
• Identify training needs through periodic staff meetings and facilitate the development of
training modules for staff to ensure that staff is trained in the interpretation and application
of Federal, State, City and Agency policies and procedures.
• Implement HASA mandates, procedures and systems designed; comply with specified
time frames and service requirements in regard to client contacts, entitlements, case
stabilization, homelessness diversion, Community Based Organization (CBO) referrals,
and permanency planning for family cases.
• Liaison with community representative from Community Based Organization, hospitals,
community health centers, physicians, drug programs, and elected officials to interpret
departmental policies, and assist in the resolution of issues for their consumers, and
inform Central Administration of community concerns.
Minimum Qual Requirements
1. A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university and four years of progressively responsible experience, including one year at the administrative or managerial level in a large governmental agency, business firm, civic or community organization operating in the area of social services; or
2. Education and/or experience equivalent to "1" above. However, all candidates must have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college and the one year of experience at the administrative or management level as described in "1" above.
Click the “Apply Now” button.
New York City Residency is not required for this position
NYC Careers - 22 months ago