• Perform small scale batches using lab equipment.
• Hand press samples as needed for testing.
• Understand and use color monitoring equipment.
• Use and read various measuring devices such as scales, micrometers, etc.
• Make visual and written observations of process flow and equipment.
• Participate on continuous improvement project team(s).
• Follows standard operating and safety procedures.
• Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
• Performs other related duties as required.
Performs other related duties as required.
Prefer Bachelor of Science program at junior level or above within the following majors: Ceramic Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Materials Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. Clearly add your major, class standing and month/year of graduation to your resume
1 or more years as glaze prep, glaze lab and or glaze line experience. In preference a combination of all
Critical competencies include skill to collect, organizes, synthesize and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources; prepare and compile test reports to support recommendations, qualifications and certifications. Good computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, and databases. Ability to convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups. Strong interpersonal communication, conflict resolution, organization skills, data analysis and interpretation.
Mohawk Industries - 21 months ago
Dal-Tile Corporation never fails to floor its customers. The company is one of the world's largest and best-known ceramic tile makers....