$5,000 Sign on bonus for eligible full time hires!
To supervise and deliver quality nursing care to the adult/youth
1. Conduct admissions in compliance with
applicable standards, regulations and hospital protocol.
2. Supervise and assign areas of responsibility for RNs, LPNs and
MHAs and unit secretaries during shift.
3. Collect and
analyze data regarding the patient’s physical, psychosocial,
environmental, self-care, educational, and anticipated discharge
4. Determine patients’ alcohol or
drug toxicity and identify signs of withdrawal.
Develop a comprehensive outline of care and specific goals and
interventions to be included in treatment planning.
Administer medications in a safe, accurate, and timely manner
utilizing the “Five Rights” of medication administration.
7. Monitor patients following nursing unit policies and
8. Communicate changes in patient’s
status (legal, psychiatric, physical) with attending physician.
9. Inform incoming shift of any changes or problems with
patients to promote continuity of care.
10. Serve as
back-up/relief House Supervisor for the facility.
Participate in hospital emergency codes necessary to the unit’s
and the hospital’s safe operation.
patients records for accuracy and ensure that treatment plan and
progress notes clearly reflect progress of patient and family.
13. Comply with safety and security policies and procedures,
including those regarding incidents and injuries.
Active State of Georgia Registered Nurse license.
No less than 1-2 years of leadership nursing experience
- Bilingual a
Universal Health Services
- 2 years ago - save job