J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
As an executive assistant, you will perform diverse secretarial duties and administrative functions requiring confidentiality, initiative and sound decision-making for a manager or a team of principals. You will rely on excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments and in line with the department's activities and goals. Duties may be expanded to include coordinating meetings, coordinating travel arrangements, preparing presentation materials, ordering and maintaining supplies, submitting expenses and/or review incoming correspondence and prepare responses. Additionally, you will exercise independent judgment, escalating serious or unique problems to higher levels. You may provide direction and guidance to less experienced team members.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
- Strong PC skills (proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Exhibits increased proficiency in duties and expanded knowledge and application of software packages
- Knowledge of general office procedures (e.g., filing, correspondence, scheduling)
- Ability to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments
- Effective interpersonal skills
- High energy level, positive attitude and ability to thrive in a high-pressure trading floor environment while supporting a diverse group of high intensity professionals
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette and ability to manage extensive volume of incoming calls
- Advanced ability to organize and strong attention to detail
- Tact and good judgment in confidential situations and proven experience interacting with senior management
- At least three years of secretarial experience and meeting coordination
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
US-NY-New York-383 Madison Avenue (BSC) / 41039
JPMorgan Chase - 14 months ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...