J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. The Market Risk Technology team is responsible for the technology platform and integration with JPM Morgan’s risk systems to provide JP Morgan’s risk managers with capability to assess impact of various market scenarios at a firm wide level. The team has a large book of work comprising of many strategic and tactical projects to enhance the system capabilities and continue with integration efforts with the firm’s risk systems along with the reduction of offline manual processes.
Senior Business Analyst in Market Risk Technology
Work as part of the IT function to analyze business requirements for new or existing technology applications. Work with the business to produce both business requirements and functional specification documents.
Analyze the impact of proposed solution(s) across the business and develop use cases to explain business requirements to IT, and contribute to the business and/or process perspective during design reviews. You will be required to work with the development teams during the software lifecycle, provide relevant test scenarios for the testing team and facilitate user testing and sign-off of projects.
You may be required to facilitate implementation of new functionality through training sessions, demos, and the development of appropriate documentation. You may be required to work with the business and IT to recommend business priorities and providing advice on options, risks and costs.
Essential Skills & Experience
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Strong Professional Business background (min 5 years).
- Risk Management Experience, ideally Market Risk Management.
- Financial Product Knowledge including business analysis and relationship of business requirements to technology platforms.
- Proficient in Data Analysis and able to run queries, evaluating data in database.
- Broad technical background – strong working knowledge of MS Excel, MS access, PowerPoint.
- Understanding of customer business being supported, and the technology underlying those businesses.
- Problem resolution - good investigation and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication.
- Excellent Influential and motivational skills.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
- Experience in implementing global working practices, systems and tool sets is an added advantage.
- Ability to assimilate information and assess impact on process.
- Good general knowledge of management information and data presentation.
US-NY-New York-277 Park Avenue / 03363
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...