J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
JPMorgan is undertaking a major re-engineering program within the Securities space. The objectives of the program are:
The key technological elements of the program are
- To streamline infrastructure in the clearing, settlements and margining, brokerage and reconciliations areas
- To adopt and integrate the Investment Bank's strategic service oriented architecture infrastructure for back office processing
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- State of the art data modeling techniques
- Model driven engineering built upon the UML and business rules languages.
We require an Information Architect to take responsibility for the data modeling aspect of this program to initially drive the 3 year re-engineering program and, subsequently, continue within the BAU pod for the team.
Domain expertise in end-to-end Securities Processing flow.
Necessary Technology or Application Experience:
- Experience with data lineage and ETL tools.
- Background in MIS reporting
Advanced knowledge of XML and XML Schema standards.
- Excellent software architecture skills (component-based software development, nonfunctional analysis, service oriented architecture expertise).
- Database design experience.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
Years of Experience:
JPMorgan Chase & Co
. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co
. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
US-NY-Brooklyn-4 Chase Metrotech Ctr / 03357
JPMorgan Chase - 10 months ago
JPMorgan (www.jpmorgan.com) is the investment banking arm of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm...