J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Senior Business Analyst will have primary responsibility to define requirements and help drive design, development, implementation and management of strategic technology solutions. Business Analyst will be responsible for helping establish process and strategy for the strategic platform for Country Risk Management, managing relationships and communications with key business, operations and technology partners. Business analyst will help lead analysis and partner with technical build/project manager to effectively deliver.
- Strong business analysis skills in gathering and understanding requirements (business, data and high level technical requirements)
- Strong data analysis skills, ability to identify data quality issues, determine root cause(s) and propose solutions
- Experience in facilitating meetings to gather requirements.
- Financial Services knowledge critical, with specific risk management experience preferred
- Strong Communications Skills (both written and verbal) working with business, technology and operations partners and includes solid experience in writing functional and technical specifications
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Strong relationship management skills with partners and team
- Can see big picture/abstract requirements but is detail oriented
- Structured, Full Life-Cycle Software Development experience
- Experience in creating test plans, test cases and coordinating as well as executing SIT and UAT test cycles.
- Manages issues, risks appropriately
- Experience in requirements gathering techniques, processes, tools
- Works well with team and independently
- College degree, or specialized training or equivalent work experience
- Minimum five years of relevant work experience
- Experience/understanding of business process reengineering and business modeling concepts, business systems development and analysis
- Awareness of the business and IT strategy
- Basic understanding of the company's business practices and familiarity with the company's products and services
The Senior Business Analyst will be engaged in a variety of activities to support the requirements
management phase of the project life cycle. S/he will interact with various project stakeholders, business users and internal development teams.
risks, and costs versus benefits, with focus on data - requirements, availability, sources, and quality
- Works closely with the Program Managers, Lines of Business and broader Risk Infrastructure community to gather and manage requirements and develop associated documentation.
- Analyzes and records near-term business needs and priorities, advising businesses on options,
Years of Experience:
- Communicates and documents practical and applications/systems implications of business decisions, priorities, requirements, issues and plans to business and technology teams.
- Ensures that project deliverables meet business requirements and industry best practices and standards; and requirements are clearly understood by technology team and can be easily translated into test plans.
- Writes Functional Specifications
- Works with development team as issues arise
- Writes test plans and coordinates user testing
- Identifies, assesses, and records project status (e.g., change requests, progress, issues/risks) across plan, build and operate activities that will be presented to the businesses.
- Prepares communication/syndication documents for working group meetings.
JPMorgan Chase & Co
. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co
. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
US-NY-New York-277 Park Avenue / 03363
JPMorgan Chase - 16 months ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...