About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Project Lead will be responsible for managing end to end (E2E) of infrastructure related to the firm’s Principal Investing business. The successful candidate will partner effectively with principal risk/reporting team to plan, design, architect and implement best in class solutions to increasing BAU and regulatory requests.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Track project milestones and provide project status updates during weekly meeting with risk reporting teams & monthly meetings with senior management
- Serve as liaison between business and technology teams with ability to translate business requirements to technical solutions
- Participate in project planning & scoping sessions with business, program managers and development team members
- Gain overall understanding of end to end process flow with ability to explain process related concepts to end users
- Support developers with troubleshooting issues (L3 support calls) and serve as a subject matter expert from a system & domain standpoint
- Participate in design reviews and provide feedback/commentary to the build team
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to JPM coding standard & practices
5+ years of experience working on different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with experience in designing, architecting and implementing enterprise-class applications
3+ years of experience in business analysis and project management, with ability to communicate effectively with senior business stakeholders and various technology teams
Strong planning, communication (verbal and written), project governance and oversight and financial management skills
Detailed-oriented with ability to manage multiple tasks in a high pressure environment while maintaining high quality output
Strong analytical skills to resolve adhoc projects/tasks and control gaps
Fluent in Excel, Access and PowerPoint with ability to create macros and develop code in VBA
Experienced in Object-Oriented Programming & SQL/RDBMS (Oracle preferred), with ability to create complex queries and perform data analysis
Prior experience working in financial domain with background in Risk Management
Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or other related disciplines
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
US-NY-New York-1 CMP / 03425
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...