Design and develop capabilities to the file system specifically with the CIFS/SMB protocol and Active Directory integration.
Own end-to-end all of the SMB protocol aspects for the Exablox storage device. Responsibilities include making the SMB implementation robust and high performance, scalable name space management with dynamic load balancing, ACLs support in the file system and enabling Active Directory integration.
Education and Experience
- Deep knowledge of CIFS/SMB protocol
- Understanding of Active Directory protocols
- Ability to work across the various layers – File Systems, Management layer, Protocol layer
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Can-do attitude and flexibility in taking on various assignments to make the company successful
- Work well with other strong developers
- Strong communications skills
B.S. + 8 years experience or M.S./advanced degree + 5 years experience
Based in Mountain View, California, we're a well-funded young company, backed by a team of tier-one VC's along with a smattering of...