About Us: |
T-Force, A leading independent wireless consulting firm, is recognized for its leadership in providing innovative services and custom solutions to the telecommunications industry.
Building upon the strong and diversified expertise of its team, T-Force provides its Customers with cutting-edge solutions, tools and best practices to help them achieve their most challenging business objectives. Our solution delivery approach combines strong management, technical expertise and proven delivery process. We deliver on our promise of excellence, on time and within budget.
The following is a list of job duties and responsibilities, including essential and marginal tasks.
Sales Activities – Creating and Supporting Complex Opportunities :
Identify and Validate Opportunity and Company potential Solution against customer business needs
- Understand Customer’s Business Directions
- Assess Customers ICT systems capability
- Recommend ICT programs/projects, Grow the Pipelines
Verify Business Value & Company Competitive Advantage
- Customer Business Case Support
- Influence Business Initiative – • Customer advocacy providing guidance and strategy to customers on overall Solution Architecture, strategy within the telecommunications industry, latest trends for expanding service provider offerings.
- Identify Solution Partners
- Sales presentations to C-level, business domain owners and IT departments with emphasis on strategy & solutions to meet business challenges – Solutions including; software, hardware, implementation, SI services and managed services.
Develop Solution to support customer’s needs
- Create Partnerships & define Joint Solutions
- Create Company/Partner Value Proposition
- Translate Business Requirements into formal, detailed functional specifications
- Lead and manage functional requirement review sessions, capture and conducting business requirements analysis and verification, to ensure that use cases are complete, consistent, and traceable
- Defining initial Solution Architecture to support sales proposals.
- Align business outcomes and requirements to solution architecture, technical design and implementation approach to meet achievable timelines and manage associated risk to the business.
- Preparing services statements of work, software licensing proposals, responding to RFP/RFI, delivering high level solution overviews and reviewing P&L of the deals.
General Sales Activities
- Acting as a key presenter in critical decision making stages of the sales cycle, building a trusted advisor reputation within new and existing customer accounts.
- Building regional pipeline, with new and existing customers by assessing needs demonstrating capabilities and identifying business benefits to enable customer to generate compelling business cases for programs of work.
- Training and mentoring staff where needed
- Support the gathering of in country & customer market data
- Identify in country competitor and potential partners
- Present and support Marketing Campaigns and Events
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirement in terms of work experience and educational background to be eligible.
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirement in terms of work experience, educational background & language skills.
Preferred Job Qualifications :
- Must have between 7&10 years working experience in IT solutions Integration & Consultation for Telecommunications Industry. Similar experience in other vertical industries is a plus.
- Must be able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of Industry standards and Methodologies (Telco Business Process Framework eTOM, TAM, TMF, ITU, Six Sigma, ITIL, (NGOSS Solution Framework)etc)
- Must have a good understanding of SOA in the Telecommunications industry, other verticals a plus
- Must have working experience in the solutions area around Cloud, RCS, BSS, OSS, SDP, OTT, IPTV, Data Center, Call Centers, M2M, SDN but not all
- Must have working experience in Out Sourcing IT, Business Process (BPO) in Telecommunications, other verticals a plus
- Goal oriented thinker with the ability to transfer that knowledge and thought leadership
- Ability to lead Sales Strategies
- Should have knowledge of Vertical Industries, as well as the SMB & Enterprise Markets
- Ability to lead and formulate large deals with multiple partners
- Asia or Global experience is desirable
Applicants who possess one or more of the following skill sets or qualifications in addition to the above minimum requirement are preferred.
- Able to speak English clearly
- Possesses a full understanding Integration Methodologies
- Relationships established with Service Provider, Partners, Executive staff
- Enterprise, SMB, Vertical Industry Experience on Top of Telecommunications Experience
Location: To Be Announced
If you know someone who may qualify for this position, we offer a referral incentive for any HIRED referrals.
T-Force - 30+ days ago