The Vice President, Chief Information Officer (CIO) provides the technology vision and leadership for all information systems (operational, financial, and clinical) initiatives for MidMichigan Health. These initiatives should be aligned with MidMichigan Health business plan and align with the Information Technology (IT) Long Range Plan. The Vice President, CIO provides leadership for use of information technology by setting and maintaining IT policies, technical standards, ensuring the achievement of goals and objectives for the organization, and providing IT management expertise. As a member of the administrative team, the Vice President, CIO participates with the governing body, administration and medical staff in the organization's decision making structure and processes, and shares responsibility for fulfilling the organization's mission. The Vice President, CIO is responsible for establishing productive working relationships with clinical staff and support departments, and for being responsive to organizational and community needs.
About MidMichigan Health: MidMichigan Health is a non-profit health system, headquartered in Midland, Michigan, affiliated with the University of Michigan Health System. MidMichigan Health is dedicated to providing quality, comprehensive health care throughout the middle of Michigan and beyond.
- Knowledge of business processes as normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in a business discipline.
- Knowledge of healthcare business practices as normally acquired through two years of experience working in a medical center or similar setting.
- Knowledge of healthcare business management as normally acquired through several years of experience working in a medical center or similar setting in a progression of management positions.
- Leadership skills to effectively lead a team.
- Knowledge of current standards in information technology.
- Communication skills needed, both written and verbal, to interact successfully with individuals and groups at all levels of the organization to share ideas, concepts and actions in a clear and understandable manner.
It covers a 14-county region with medical centers in Midland, Alma, Clare and Gladwin, as well as urgent care centers, home care, nursing homes, physicians, medical offices and other specialty health services.
MidMichigan has more than 6,300 employees, physicians and volunteers and provided $88 million in community benefits in fiscal year 2012.
Click HERE for information about MidMichigan Health
MidMichigan Health - 30+ days ago
MidMichigan Health is a non-profit health system, headquartered in Midland, Michigan, dedicated to providing quality, comprehensive health...