Civil Engineering and Construction Management Firm has immediate opening for a Civil Engineer or Environmental Engineer with Drainage Design experience.
- Prepare sewer system condition assessment and rehabilitation reports for sewer lines that are over 50 years old and may be deficient due to structural damage or root growth, resulting in sewage overflows.
- Review existing relevant As-Built documents including various plans, utility maps and other available drawings.
- Review CCTV tapes for damages; verify log sheets for accuracy and data entry.
- Analyze CCTV data; identify repairs, rehabilitation and maintenance issues; prepare cost estimates and GIS maps; prepare planning reports identifying projects.
- Coordinate with different wastewater divisions to obtain GIS and sewer design data.
- Implement corrective solutions using established design templates and generate plans and specifications.
Engineer’s time will be divided evenly between the duties and responsibilities described above.
Minimum educational requirement for this position is a Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering with knowledge of GIS software such as ArcView GIS, Arc Maps, and prior experience performing sewer system assessment.
Submit resume for immediate consideration.
Indeed - 21 months ago
MARRS Services, Inc. (MARRS) provides program/construction management, engineering and environmental services for public works...