#CLE12-650-037 – Shift Manager - Finishing
ArcelorMittal Cleveland has an immediate opening for a Shift Manager in our Finishing Division in Cleveland, Ohio. The following primary position responsibilities and key position requirements are intended to provide an overview of the position, but are not all-inclusive.
- Directly responsible for the production and turn maintenance of all units within the Finishing & Shipping Division.
- Safely leading the productivity, quality, maintenance and shipping activities in Finishing
- The Shift Manager supervises hourly personnel within the division and handles personnel issues.
- Direct responsibility for production and turn maintenance of all units within the Finishing & Shipping Division.
- Responsible for safe daily maintenance work activities, including work identification, planning, scheduling, execution and follow-up of all maintenance work.
- This position requires rotating shift work.
- Five years supervisory experience in a unionized environment
- Three years of production or maintenance experience within a Finishing Division of a Steel-related industry.
- Mechanical/Electrical engineer with two years of pickle, tandem, temper, anneal and coating line or equivalent experience.
- Five years of skill trade experience equivalent to Mechanical/Electrical.
- High School Diploma or GED
Bachelor Degree in Engineering – Mechanical or Electrical
ArcelorMittal - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Few metal makers have the mettle of ArcelorMittal. The company is easily the largest steel-making entity in the world, producing more...