Primary purpose of this position:
Assist the Terminal Manager in the all operation of the day-to-day aspects of the terminal. Acts as a bench strength training program for incumbent to develop the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to manage an existing or new Terminal location.
Essential functions include but are not limited to:
- Assists Manager in maintaining a positive culture
- Assists Manager with recruiting, hiring, scheduling and supervising terminal staff
- Assists Manager in the strategic planning and ongoing needs of terminal operations
- Assists in the preparation of the Terminal budget and P&L preperation and review
- Maintain compliance of all Federal, State, and Local transportation regulations
- Maintain active communications with all CLI Transport/Convenience Management and Sheetz stores and departments as required or as needed
- Assists the Terminal Manager in ensuring equipment readiness and compliance with all federal state and local laws
- Plan, prepare and present topics for monthly meetings
Education/ Experience and Skills include but are not limited to:
Starting Wage and Bonus points associated with this position will be discussed during the interview process.
- Bachelors Degree in business management with logistics concentration/related field or equivalent experience
- 2 years supervisory experience in the transportation industry preferred
- Problem-Solving/Decision-Making Skills
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Math Skills
- Basic principles
- Financial management, budgetary responsibility
- Computer Skills
- Presentation software
- Spreadsheet software
- Company specific software
CLI Transport, LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Sheetz name and trademark are used with the permission of Sheetz, Inc.
You might say Sheetz is to the convenience store business what Wal-Mart is to discount shopping. Noted for being exceptionally large...