Prepare invoices for self-administered Health products for MMO and its subsidiaries. Administer the terms of the groups’ contracts including stop loss settlements and customer service. Perform a support role in general for the monthly close process which would include research and analysis. Perform a support role in general for the department which would include ad hoc reporting and analysis.
Weekly and monthly invoicing of self-administered groups and all related functions to support the terms of the groups’ contracts including stop loss settlements, supplementary schedules and customer service.
Assist with the monthly close process- researching issues, running reports, balancing data.
Perform monthly and ad hoc reporting and analysis to internal departments including Underwriting, Performance and Sales.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Minimum two years of progressive experience as a TPA (Third Party Administration) Billing Representative I or the equivalent.
- Associates degree. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in a job related field of concentration with specialized skill exercising logic to distinguish fact from opinion, define and analyze problems, draw conclusions, evaluate solutions and communicate complex concepts.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of accounting theory and practice.
- Proficient Excel and Access skills.
- Affinity for detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Performs work in an office environment in which there is minimal exposure to unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions.
Medical Mutual of Ohio - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Medical Mutual of Ohio is a not-for-profit managed care company that provides health insurance products and related services to some 1.6...