Clinical Dietitian in Atlantic City, NJ
Clinical Dietitians who work for Morrison Management Specialists have access to the latest evidence-based practice guidelines and protocols that enable them to provide the best possible care to their patients. With our resources and your expertise as a Clinical Dietitian, you will be valued as you go through your day making a difference to the patients, customers and other healthcare professionals.
We are currently seeking a Clinical Dietitian to join our Nutrition Teams on 2 healthcare campuses located in Atlantic City, NJ. This vital position will allow you the opportunity to provide Medical Nutrition Therapy to all levels of acuity and a wide variety of disease states. You will utilize your clinical knowledge and gain experience while having the support of both the hospital and Morrison Management nutrition teams.
If you are a Registered, or registry eligible, Dietitian who is seeking a quality healthcare opportunity in an acute care medical center, then you do not want to miss out on this great opportunity.
Join our team and be eligible for comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, ADA dues and licensure fee reimbursement, and many other benefits.
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR), registry eligible will be considered if possess strong clinical skills
- Minimum of one (1) year hospital experience, preferred
- Must be willing to participate in patient satisfaction programs and activities
- Must be experience with computers; to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Outlook, E-mail and the Internet
- Must be able to successfully complete criminal background checks (State and Federal) and drug screenings
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you're looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group North America is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry's best.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry. Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
- 2 years ago - save job