Clinical Dietitian in Thomasville, NC
Clinical Dietitians who work for Morrison Healthcare have access to the latest evidence-based practice guidelines and protocols that enable them to provide the best possible care to their patients. With our resources and your expertise as a Clinical Dietitian, you will be valued as you go through your day making a difference to the patients, families and other healthcare professionals you come in contact with.
We are currently seeking a Clinical Dietitian to work at a small "single dietitian" hospital located in Thomasville, NC. Responsibilities include providing MNT/counseling to patients and overseeing associates in the patient services area of the Food & Nutrition Department. You will utilize your clinical knowledge and gain experience while having the support of both the facility and Morrison Healthcare team.
If you are a Registered Dietitian who is seeking a quality opportunity in a healthcare setting, then you do not want to miss out on this great opportunity.
Join our team and be eligible for comprehensive benefits, tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, ADA dues and licensure fee reimbursement, and many other benefits.
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Licensed in NC
- Minimum of one (1) year hospital experience, preferred
- Must be willing to participate in patient satisfaction programs and activities
- Must be experienced with computers; to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Outlook, E-mail and the Internet
- Must be able to successfully complete criminal background checks (State and Federal) and drug screenings
- Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you're looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group North America is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry's best.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates.
EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
HEALTHeCAREERS Network - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard -