Clinical Dietitian in Whiteville, NC
Clinical Dietitians who work for Morrison Management Specialists have access to the latest evidence-based practice guidelines and protocols that enable them to provide the best possible care to their patients. With our resources and your expertise as a Clinical Dietitian, you will be valued as you go through your day making a difference to the patients, customers and other healthcare professionals.
We are currently seeking a Clinical Dietitian to join our Team at a community hospital located in Whiteville, less than 1 hour from Wilmington, NC. This vital position will allow you the opportunity to provide Medical Nutrition Therapy to all levels of acuity and a wide variety of disease states. You will utilize your clinical knowledge and gain experience while having the support of both the hospital and Morrison Management nutrition teams.
If you are a Registered, or registry eligible, Dietitian who is seeking a quality healthcare opportunity in an acute care medical center, then you do not want to miss out on this great opportunity.
Join our team and be eligible for comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, ADA dues and licensure fee reimbursement, and many other benefits.
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR), registry eligible will be considered
- Licensed in NC
- Minimum of one (1) year hospital experience, preferred
- Must be willing to participate in patient satisfaction programs and activities
- Must be experience with computers; to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Outlook, E-mail and the Internet
- Must be able to successfully complete criminal background checks (State and Federal) and drug screenings
- 2 years ago - save job