Clinical Dietitian in Winston Salem, NC.
Morrison Healthcare prides itself on providing the best patient care and customer service. We seek individuals with integrity, great customer service skills, and the clinical knowledge to provide the best care.
Clinical Dietitians who work for Morrison Healthcare have access to the latest evidence-based practice guidelines and protocols that enable them to provide the best possible care to their patients. With our resources and your expertise as a Clinical Dietitian, you will be valued as you go through your day making a difference to the patients, customers and other healthcare professionals.
We are currently seeking a Clinical Dietitian to join our Nutrition Team in an acute care hospital environment. This vital position will allow you the opportunity to provide Medical Nutrition Therapy to all levels of acuity and a wide variety of disease states. Your clinical knowledge and experience are valued.
If you are a Registered Dietitian who is seeking a quality healthcare experience, then you do not want to miss out on this great opportunity.
Join our team and be eligible for comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, Academy dues and state licensure/certification fee reimbursement, and many other benefits.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry!
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR).
- Licensed in NC.
- Minimum of two (2) to four (4) years hospital experience.
- Must be willing to participate in patient satisfaction programs and activities.
- Must be experience with computers; to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Outlook, E-mail and the Internet.
- Must be able to successfully complete criminal background checks (State and Federal) and drug screenings.
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V.
- 3 years ago - save job