Clinical Nutrition Manager - Bay Area
Morrison Management is currently seeking a Clinical Nutrition Manager for an acute care medical center in the Bay area of California. Through your experience and expertise, you will manage labor and resources in order to provide for evidence-based medical nutrition therapy and superb patient care and satisfaction. In your day to day responsibilities you will ensure compliance with regulatory standards and work toward improving systems and processes.
Being a part of the Morrison Management team is about making a difference. If you are a Registered Dietitian with clinical management experience, and are passionate about providing the best possible service to patients and customers than we want you to join our team as a Clinical Nutrition Manager.
As a Morrison Management team member you will be eligible for comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, ADA dues and licensure fee reimbursement, and many other benefits.
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Masters Degree, preferred
- Three (3) to five (5) years of professional experience in clinical nutrition services management in an acute care setting
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, patients, client, associate and departmental levels
- Must be willing to participate in patient satisfaction programs and activities
- Must be experienced with computers; to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Outlook, E-mail and the Internet
- Must be able to successfully complete criminal background checks (State and Federal) and drug screenings
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you're looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group North America is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry's best.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
- 2 years ago - save job