Clinical Nutrition Manager in Baltimore, MD
Clinical Nutrition Managers who are a part of Morrison Management Specialists make a difference. You too can make a difference.
As a Clinical Nutrition Manager you will lead the clinical nutrition and patient services teams in a 300+ bed, acute care medical center in Baltimore. Through your experience and expertise, you will manage labor and resources in order to provide for evidence-based medical nutrition therapy and superb patient care and satisfaction. In your day to day responsibilities you will ensure compliance with regulatory standards and work toward improving systems and processes.
Being a part of the Morrison Management team is about making a difference. If you are a Registered Dietitian with 3-5 years of management and/or supervisory experience, and are passionate about providing the best possible service to patients, residents and customers than we want you to join our team as a Clinical Nutrition Manager.
As a Morrison Management team member you will be eligible for comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, ADA dues and licensure fee reimbursement, and many other benefits.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Licensed in MD
- Master's Degree, preferred
- Three (3) to five (5) years of professional experience in clinical or patient services management in an acute care setting
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, patients, client, associate and departmental levels
- Must be willing to participate in patient satisfaction programs and activities
- Must be experienced with computers; to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Outlook, E-mail and the Internet
- Must be able to successfully complete criminal background checks (State and Federal) and drug screenings
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates.
EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
HEALTHeCAREERS Network - 21 months ago