Clinical Nutrition Manager in Murphy, NC
Clinical Nutrition Managers who are a part of Morrison Healthcare make a difference. You too can make a difference.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone ready to take that step into management. As a Clinical Nutrition Manager you will lead the clinical nutrition and patient services teams in a community medical center comprised of acute and long term care beds. Through your experience and expertise, you will manage labor and resources in order to provide for evidence-based medical nutrition therapy and superb patient care and satisfaction. In your day to day responsibilities you will ensure compliance with regulatory standards and work toward improving systems and processes.
Being a part of the Morrison Management team is about making a difference. If you are a Registered Dietitian with 2-4 years of clinical experience, and are passionate about providing the best possible service to patients, residents and customers than we want you to join our team as a Clinical Nutrition Manager.
As a Morrison Healthcare team member you will be eligible for comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, ADA dues and licensure fee reimbursement, and many other benefits.
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Licensed in NC
- Master's Degree, preferred
- Two (2) to four (4) years of professional clinical experience in hospital or long term care setting.
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, patients, client, associate and departmental levels
- Must be willing to participate in patient satisfaction programs and activities
- Must be experienced with computers; to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Outlook, E-mail and the Internet
- Must be able to successfully complete criminal background checks (State and Federal) and drug screenings
- Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you're looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group North America is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry's best.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates.
EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
- 18 months ago - save job