Family Counseling Centers offer services to children and families who are dealing with mental health, emotional and behavioral problems. Families come to us for help with challenging problems, such as behavior problems in the home or at school, depression, anxiety, attention deficit, or problems associated with experiences of trauma, abuse or neglect.
Provide skill-based, clinical and administrative supervision of In-Home Therapy, Therapeutic Mentoring, Therapeutic Training and Support, and Outpatient Clinicians, as part of the Children’s Behavioral Health Initiative (CBHI).
• Clinician (LICSW, LMHC) with current knowledge of child and family mental health and current mental health practice.
• Two years of supervisory experience.
• Provide strength-based, clinical and administrative supervision within a growing program; comprising, Master’s degree-level and Bachelor’s degree-level staff;
• Consult with the internal psychiatry team;
• Collaborate with internal prevention programs; and
• Coordinate services with community partners.
MPSCC is seeking candidates who are enthusiastic, demonstrate strong organizational skills, exhibit a willingness to be flexible to meet the needs of a growing clinic, and are passionate about working with children and their families. Clinical supervisors will have opportunities to present topic-specific trainings to local and statewide clinical staff. The position presents an excellent opportunity to increase visibility amongst respected peers and collaborate with a wide variety of mental health practitioners.
Resumes may be sent to our Human Resources Department at 99 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02110, faxed to 617-587-1586, or emailed to email@example.com
MSPCC - 19 months ago