Due to Windward's continued success, we are looking to add to our team a BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management (CLM) specialist to review the design and implement a CLM 2.0 installation which is currently in place within the client's environment. The goal of this effort is to review the design and implementation specifics; ensuring that best practices have been employed and that the product is scalable.
- 5+ years experience working with several BMC CLM product suite-comprising technologies (BMC Remedy, Atrium CMDB, Atrium Orchestrator, Proactive Net, and BladeLogic products)
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Bladelogic Server Administrator
- Must have in-depth Atrium Orchestrator experience
- Work with members of the implementation team to gain an understanding of the delivered product
- Review the design and implementation for architectural soundness
- Review naming standards used for adherence with good practice
- Review tagging scheme used for adherence with good practice
- Review architecture for scalability
- Review monitoring put in place to watch the CLM infrastructure
- Document the findings of the architectural review
- Examine People, Procedures, and Technology capabilities against identified requirements for CLM design and process
- Identify gaps and overlaps in designed capabilities
- Evaluate security, performance and configuration models and issues
- Develop recommendations to close any discovered gaps
- Develop recommendations for any enhancements that are technically and financially feasible
- A high degree of interpersonal skill in working with various levels of technical and business oriented individuals is required
- Prior experience in a consulting environment is preferred
- Degree in CS, EE or related MIS field preferred.
Windward strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding career. We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.
Windward IT Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Windward IT Solutions - 16 months ago