Expanding pharmaceutical company in the RTP area is seeking a qualified Project Manager who will provide tactical support for the Company’s drug development programs. In this newly created role due to growth, you will be responsible for integrating high level program deliverables into detailed operational plans for efficient execution, and work closely with internal and external resources to forecast and manage timelines, resource plans, critical path activities, budgets and risks.
· Apply Project Management tools and techniques to lead the establishment of detailed operational plans in alignment with program development strategies.
· Facilitate communication to ensure efficient integration of cross-functional activities associated with the development program and establish strong relationships with external and internal team members.
· Ensure appropriate follow-up of all team members in the execution of planned objectives.
· BS/MS in a scientific discipline; PMP certification would be a plus.
· 5+ years of experience in the Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical industry.
· 3+ years experience in Project Management / Drug Development Program Management
· Strong understanding of overall drug development strategies across all product development disciplines (nonclinical, clinical, CMC development through to commercial).
· Strong computer skills and previous experience with Microsoft Project (or equivalent)
· Excellent communication skills
FPCNational - 17 months ago