The position would be a new role with a clear focus on the distributor. This position would manage incremental distributor research both primary and secondary. Additionally this Lead role would identify and leverage connection points between distributor, digital and Amway brand learning and facilitate the integration of this learning across these key groups to benefit and enhance the distributor experience.
The position requires strong communication and leadership skills as this work will involve collaboration with CMI counterparts, internal business partners, suppliers, and affiliates. The successful candidate will be expected to draw actionable insights from current and new sources of data and information.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to …
The accomplished individual will demonstrate progress experiences in …
- Facilitate proactive sharing and incorporation of learning from key tracking studies that builds a holistic picture of the factors that impact the distributor experience
- Be forward thinking in identifying external trends and /or factors that may impact the Direct Selling Industry and/ or the Distributor
- Design and implement research to address future state needs of the distributor to enable distributor success
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with key stakeholders including CMI colleagues, internal business partners, and affiliates
- Transform knowledge from multiple sources into actionable insights that are leverage across multiple stakeholder groups
- Design and implementation of complex research projects both quantitative and qualitative to deliver actionable insights
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action and provide an objective viewpoint to business leadership
- Thinking and communicating like a business owner, with a passion for driving business growth, and the skills to develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the particular business or business process that is the focus of analysis
- Collaborating with others including suppliers, internal business partners, CMI colleagues
An outstanding professional will have the following credentials…
· CPG experience including from a brand perspective and/or from a retailer perspective
· Candidate with relevant research supplier experience will be considered.
· Candidates must have at least a Bachelor's degree, with a Master's degree preferred
· The ideal candidate will have 8 years of experience in the business space
Amway’s exceptional benefits package includes: Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance; 401(K) participation; Profit Sharing; Bonus Eligibility; Fitness Center; product discounts. Look into how Amway can transform your career! Visit our web site to apply: http://www.amway.com/en/about-amway/careers . Reference AutoReqID XXXXBR. EOE. For additional information, check us out at www.linkedIn.com/company/amway , www.facebook.com/AmwayTalent , and www.twitter.com/AmwayTalent .
As a $10.9 billion dollar pioneer in the direct selling industry, Amway has been helping the world live better lives since 1959. With more...