EHD Technologies is searching for a CMM Programmer/Operator for a contract to hire position with one of our clients in Hopkinsville, KY.
- Programming of CMM and Faro Arm.
- CMM Programmer/Operator interprets GD&T for CMM data fits and sources and tracks check fixture builds.
- Ensure that the Advanced Product Quality Planning and Control Plan requirements are followed for each new part launch.
- Fast paced environment
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or a combination of education and experience
- 7 to 10 years of experience programming and operating CMM and Faro Arm
- CMM Programmer/Operator needs experience in blueprint reading, mechanical and/or quality engineering, GD&T and Design of Experiment
For immediate consideration, please login and apply or create a profile by uploading your resume into our system. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
EHD Technologies, is a leading provider of contract engineering, talent acquisition, and managed services. Exceeding customer expectations by recruiting top talent is what we do well. Established in 2002 as a provider of advanced quality engineering services, EHD Technologies is your best source for technical, operations, management, and engineering positions. We recruit skilled professionals to place in contract, contract to hire, and direct placement career opportunities . EHD Technologies does not discriminate on the basis of an individuals race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
keywords: CMM, Faro Arm, GD&T, CMM, Faro Arm, GD&T
EHD Tech - 16 months ago
EHD Technologies, LLC is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online...