Odebolt NRC is now hiring CNAs to join our team. Full and part-time shifts available. Call to inquire shifts.
Apply today! Sign-on bonus if offered for a limited time. Must be certified prior to hire to be eligible.
New anniversary bonus program in place. Employees can earn $250 - $1500 per year based on their years of service and full or part-time status! A full-time CNA is eligible for a $500 anniversary bonus on their one year anniversary!
Authority is delegated to the individual in this position to:
Position reports to: Charge Nurse
- Provide care to residents following facility policies and procedures.
- Report residents’ needs and concerns to a licensed nurse.
- Current, valid Iowa Nursing Assistant Certification, as evidenced by listing on Iowa's Nurse Aide Registry or documentation of successful completion of competency and skills tests from an approved testing agency.
- High school diploma or equivalent .
- Functional Literacy in written and spoken English.
- Proficient interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Complete assignments timely, completely and accurately.
Full-time Benefits (30+ hours/week):
- Nurse Aide Membership Benefits (NAHCA)
- LPN / RN Tuition Assistance Programs
- RN Loan Forgiveness Program (Associates Degree)
- Advancement / Transfer Opportunities
- Health Insurance (3 Plan Options)
- Matching Retirement Plan (Immediately Vested)
- Dental & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Vacation, Holiday, & Sick Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Anniversary Bonus & Birthday T-Shirt Programs
- On-line Training & Development Via Silverchair