The Home provides programs and services for these children and young adults in crisis:
- Medically fragile and terminally ill children who require 24-hour-a-day skilled nursing care.
- Those who require emergency care due to abuse, abandonment, neglect or are homeless; or who need foster care.
- To homeless, pregnant, or parenting teens, and their family members needing case management, education, parenting, and independent living skills.
- Children with autism & special needs.
- Young adults who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, are in crisis due to mental health or abuse, and to families who are struggling to maintain their children in their homes to provide stability and skills for self-sufficiency.
This position is part-time, 7:00 am - 3:00 pm, Every Friday plus every other weekend (15 hours per week).
Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent. Certified Nurse Aide with six months to a year of long-term care experience; Pediatric experience preferred.
The Home offers a family friendly atmosphere with competitive wages and outstanding benefits.
- Kentucky Nurse Aide Certification
City of Louisville, KY - 10 months ago