Certified Nursing Assistant
1 year of experience required
- Performs CNA skills, within limits of Scope of Practice and according to patient Care Plan.
- Plans with Team Manager and Primary Care Nurse for patient/family needs and schedules.
- Participates in Interdisciplinary Team meetings, CNA meetings, and support meetings.
- Provide miscellaneous support to the patient/family according to The Denver Hospice policies.
- Provides timely and accurate documentation according to assignment and patient acuity in an electronic charting system.
- Current Colorado CNA license
- 6 Months CNA experience, Hospice or Home Health experience preferred
- Strong computer skills with experience charting in an electronic medical record highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively build relationships with patients, families, staff and other medical partners
- Must be willing to drive anywhere in the Denver Metro area as needed
- Must be willing to visit patients wherever they are located including residential homes and/or facilities
- Must have valid driver's license, reliable transportation and minimum liability insurance
The Denver Hospice - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard