- Performs CNA skills, within limits of Scope of Practice and according to patient Care Plan.
- Plans with Team Manager and Primary Care Nurse for patient/family needs and schedules.
- Participates in Interdisciplinary Team meetings, CNA meetings, and support meetings.
- Provide miscellaneous support to the patient/family according to The Denver Hospice policies.
- Provides timely and accurate documentation according to assignment and patient acuity in an electronic charting system.
- Current Colorado CNA license
- 6 Months CNA experience, Hospice or Home Health experience preferred
- Strong computer skills with experience charting in an electronic medical record highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively build relationships with patients, families, staff and other medical partners
- Comfortable visiting patients in residential settings in a variety of neighborhoods, and working with other cultures. Fluent Spanish a plus
- Must have valid driver's license, reliable transportation and minimum liability insurance
Since 1978, The Denver Hospice has been a leader in hospice and palliative care. We offer a range of services to patients and families in...