Certified Nursing Assistant
6 months of experience required
- Performs CNA skills, within limits of Scope of Practice and according to patient Care Plan.
- Receives and implements Plan of Care assignment from RN.
- Provide miscellaneous support to the patient/family according to The Denver Hospice policies.
- Provides timely and accurate documentation according to assignment and patient acuity in an electronic
- Works with volunteers as needed
- Participates in IDT meetings, staff meetings and support.
- Current Colorado CNA license
- 6 Months CNA experience, Hospice experience preferred
- Strong computer skills with experience charting in an electronic medical record highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively build relationships with patients, families, staff and other medical partners
Since 1978, The Denver Hospice has been a leader in hospice and palliative care. We offer a range of services to patients and families in...