Certified Nursing Assistant required
Minimum 1 year experience preferred
Assists Nurses with providing resident care in the Nursing Home facility.
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) preferred; technical training beyond high school preferred.
- C urrent valid Certified Nursing Assistant certificate required .
- Must be listed as active on the state of Maine CNA Registry.
- 1 year of CNA experience preferred.
- 12 hours of relevant continuing education required annually to maintain CNA registration.
MaineGeneral Health's mission is to enhance, every day, the health of the people in the greater Kennebec Valley.