- Certification Preferred
- Experience is preferred
Join the Baton Rouge General Healthcare team and be appreciated. Work in a professional and fun atmosphere where you can grow and learn. Work directly with patients, nurses, and physicians in a caring environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Provides direct patient care and assists then nursing staff with patient duties
- Maintains patient records and charts to ensure an accurate record of the patient's medical treatment
- Answers call lights and communicates with nursing staff
- Must be able to lift/ transfer patients
Candidate must submit to post offer, pre-employment physical examination/lifting evaluation, drug screening and criminal background check.
- CNA certification, direct patient care experience, basic EMT or nursing student who has successfully completed clinical fundamentals
Openings at our Bluebonnet location on telemetry, med-tele, oncology, ortho-neuro/post-surgical units
General Health System - 16 months ago