Assist in delivery of direct patient care under the supervision of the Observation Unit Manager, House Shift manager or licensed nurse. Delivers care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. Effectively interacts with patients' significant others and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
Performs duties independently under the supervision of a licensed nurse, operation from specific and definite direction and instruction.
Schedule: Full - Time- 36 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have Nursing Assistant certification or comparable previous work experience
- CPR certified.
- Minimum one year experience in an Observation Unit or Emergency Department desired.
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills required.
- Basic Cardiac Life support required.
Holy Cross Hospital - Taos, NM - 12 months ago