Klein Tools has a 156-year history of serving the hand tool needs of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry.
We are currently recruiting for a night shift CNC Machine Operator to be located at our Lincolnshire Facility. Regular work hours will be Mon-Fri. 7:00 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. plus any required Overtime (OT).
- Set-up and prove out part programs to run jobs on CNC Multi-Spindle Turning Centers / Swiss Type Automatic Lathes
- Responsible for operation and set-up of up to 6 CNC machines at a time
- Modify programs, machine feeds, speeds, and tool offsets
- Produce high quality parts that meet precise tolerances
- Work with team members in cell to maintain production requirements
- Actively particpate in continuous improvement efforts (eqiupment optimization, safety, Lean, set-up reduction, quality)
Physical Demand Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to set-up, operate, and create/modify programs on CNC Multi-Spindle Turning Centers
- 3+ years related work experience
- Understanding of machine tool accuracies, common fixture offsets, and tool offsets
- Knowledge of cutting tool feeds, speeds, and tool life
- Able to read blueprints and use micrometers, calipers, and gages
- Basic English and math skills
- Demonstrate a high-level of independent judgment and intermediate troubleshooting skills
Able to stand on feet for extended periods of time and lift up to 35 pounds.
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an organization recognized as the industry leader, submit your cover letter and resume to http://www.kleintools.com/content/careers
- 401(k) Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discount Program
No phone calls please.