· Two year Vo-Tech education in CNC Machining Technology or equivalent.
· 3-5 years of machining experience performing set up and operation.
· 3-5 years of CNC machine control working with Fanuc and/or Fadal machine tool controls.
· Ability to perform close tolerance work.
· Programming experience with any CAM packages a plus (Virtual Gibbs highly preferred).
Our Machinists perform vertical mill machining at very close tolerances, adjust CAM programs using Gibbs CAM, machine set up and inspections of the parts they machine. Machining programs are created by our full-time programmer in Gibbs CAM but all machinists have the ability to edit their programs.
The majority of our parts are made from high performance plastic; however, machinists will also work with aluminum, 303 stainless steel and machinable ceramic. Short runs, no production work.
· Approximately 40 hours per week plus OT
· All newer CNC vertical milling machines-Kira and Kitamura
· Super clean and bright shop
· Very rewarding work - no “job shop” parts
· Very competitive health benefits
· Exceptional Time off benefits
Who we are
Privately, owned, our company size allows employees to make a large impact on the company’s overall success. This means that if you’re hands-on, don’t mind figuring things out for yourself at times, have an idea to make things better or easier, you may very well like it here!
What we do
Johnstech International Corporation is a leading global provider of testing interconnect products for the semiconductor industry; a competitive and rapidly changing industry demanding constant innovation. The company designs and manufactures an extensive line of high performance test contactors that offer significant cost and flexibility advantages over competitive solutions. The company has a number of patented technologies that help characterization and test floor engineers limit risk, shorten development and test time, improve yields and reduce maintenance, resulting in the lowest cost of test.
Founded in 1991,Johnstech's high performance test sockets are sold primarily to integrated circuit manufacturers and IC test contractors. The company’s patented technologies allow its contactors to achieve far greater accuracy and improved reliability in test results. These high performance contactors are leading an industry-wide move away from traditional test sockets.
Johnstech is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with offices in Santa Clara, CA and Singapore. For more information, visit www.johnstech.com .
Johnstech International - 8 months ago