CNC Machinist - Weekend Days
90 Day Contract-to-Hire Openings
Friday to Sunday 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
JEM Technical was founded in 1984 as a manufacturers’ representative, marketing fluid power products in the Upper Midwest, with an emphasis on hydraulic valves. Today, JEM Technical is a manufacturer of integrated value solutions with complete control of the process from beginning to end. JEM Technical’s flagship product line is HydraForce™, the market leader of cartridge valve technology. JEM Technical is committed to advancing OEM and end-users with theirFluid Power and Controls applications.
- Completes daily job orders assigned by a production schedule.
- Operate CNC Swiss Lathe.
- Inspect parts per print using measuring equipment such as Micrometers, Calipers, Thread gauges, Bore gauges, Pin gauges, and Depth Micrometers.
Share with us your talent and drive and we will provide a creative and supportive environment where your valuable contributions are rewarded and celebrated with professional growth, job satisfaction, and an attractive total compensation program.
- 2 years of experience as a machinist in a job shop or production environment.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Proficient with basic math skills and conversion to metric system.
- Familiar with Probes would be helpful.
- Must be well organized with strong attention to details.
Click on the Apply Now Button to begin the process of becoming part of our great team!
We are excited to partner with the HR Professionals at Instigate, Inc. to manage our recruitment efforts for this opening. All responses will be processed promptly on behalf of our hiring team by Instigate's TalentAssist - Recruitment Process Management Services. Please submit your resumes, applications or questions directly to Instigate for consideration. Thank you for your interest in joining our team.