F. Ziegler Enterprises has immediate openings on 2nd & 3rd shifts for skilled CNC Machinists. FZE is a full-service machining & manufacturing service provider. We offer quality solutions to a wide range of customers throughout the United States and around the world.
FZE offers competitive wages, a competitive benefit package, an apprenticeship program, tuition reimbursement, and more!
Specific Accountabilities for Machinists:
- Operate Production machine/line
- Read and interpret part prints
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition
- Perform inspection of machined products and document results
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to management
- Complete and maintain paperwork for parts including accurate piece counts
- Follow safety procedures
- 1 year of related manufacturing experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have working command of the English language, and be able to communicate orally and in writing (basic oral instructions, simple written memos and instructions).
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings, use simple math to perform basic calculations, and use basic hand held measuring tools.
- Strong attention to detail.
FZE offers a competitive benefits package including 401K match, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, life insurance & more! Check out our website: www.fziegler.com.