We are seeking a CNC Technician to work in EGIA on 3rd shift. This position will perform set-up, operation, and troubleshooting functions for an automated assembly work cell. Focusing on key pieces of equipment or operations; such as, vapor cleaning, the ATC robotic assembly line, laser welding, Injection Molding, pad printing, and inspection. Duties include:
- Starting, monitoring & adjusting robotic welding production lines.
- Starting, monitoring & adjusting injection molding processes.
- Correcting problems by adjusting controls or by stopping machines and opening holding devices.
- Visually inspecting product during continuous production cycle to ensure conformance to specifications, and performing quick reactions if product does not conform.
- Troubleshooting all stations within the assembly cells (including the laser welder, molder, and other work cell stations), including re-setting HMI (Human Machine Interface) units on robotic line.
- Recording operational information on specified production reports.
- Prior experience working with robotic production lines or laser welding a strong plus
- Machinist Certification or Associates Degree in a technical or engineering related field a plus.
- Ability to read blueprints & Knowledge of higher level mathematical applications, such as arithmetic, algebra, geometry, trigonometry.
- Strong mechanical and troubleshooting ability
Other considerations will include the employee's job performance in their current role and overall attitude and alignment with company values/desired employee attributes.
- Experience with part measurement and quality equipment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly is required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, manipulate small clips and controls, etc. Good visual acuity is required for this job. Requirements include close visual inspection, whether with the naked eye or aided with magnifying instruments. This position requires an associate to stand on their feet 100% of the time.