EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Works from and interprets fairly complicated sketches, routings, and product specifications.
- Sets up, adjusts, verifies programming, and operates CNC turning machines and tools.
- Detects turning operation malfunctions and out-of-tolerance dimensions.
- Recognizes and reports process variations, operational and tooling sequences, tool offsets, dimensional and finish deviations, and assists with making corrective adjustments within prescribed limitations.
- Operates multiple machines concurrently in order to maximize efficiency and effectively utilize resources.
- Maintains close and exacting tolerances and finish specifications.
- Verifies conformance of finished work piece to specifications through the use of various inspection measuring equipment, including proficient use of rail gages, bore gages, ID and OD micrometers. Utilizes SPC charts to report variations in processes.
- Proceeds under general supervision.
- In coordination with the Maintenance Department, performs preventive maintenance on CNC turning equipment.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of and conformity with Ace Precision Quality System work instruction requirements that govern CNC turning operations.
- Maintains or exceeds production standards through efficient organization and planning.
- Follows and complies with all safety policies and procedures.
- Accurately completes all required documentation.
- Meets attendance policy requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by assisting in areas as needed.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), with minimum two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read English and interpret sketches, routings, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively communicate with employees and other Company stakeholders.
Requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals and fractions.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Requires judgment to plan and perform work, make decisions as to the sequence of processes within the limitations of recognized or standard methods and procedures.
Ace Precision Machining Corp. - 9 months ago
Ace Precision remains committed to investment in leading edge technology to anticipate customer requirements and then to provide that techno...