CNO Programmer/Engineer (Computer Network Operations (CNO) Developer)
Work Location: Laurel, MD
Clearance Requirement: TS SCI FS Poly
Since 2001, AIS has been working closely with government agencies, academic and business partners to research, develop and deploy cutting-edge cyber capability, while also working to influence future security trends that align with emerging technologies and threats. AIS focuses on the development of technologies that support the disciplines of Information Operations (IO) and all phases of Computer Network Operations (CNO). AIS, Inc. is looking for a CNO Developer/Programmer/Engineer with Windows OS and assembly level experience for a new, exciting contract in the Laurel, MD area. The qualified candidate must have an active TS SCI with a Full Scope Polygraph. The candidate must have at least six years of experience.
Roles and Responsibilities Performing C/C++, JAVA, and network-level programming
- Developing Windows applications and services (driver experience desired) (32 and 64 bit programming)
- Programming experience with network sockets/ports, protocol manipulation, and network packet manipulation
- Applied knowledge/experience developing and testing applications on Windows
- Knowledge of internal Windows, registry, and network stacks
- Software Reverse Engineering (including IDA-Pro experience)
- Understanding computer, network hacker techniques and methodologies to include application and mitigation techniques
- Understanding public exploits and awareness of new unpublished exploits
Minimum of 6 years programming experience.
Minimum of 4 years’ experience developing CNO tools.
Minimum of 4 years’ experience with common operating systems, Reverse Engineering (IDA Pro and other tools).
Minimum of 2 years’ experience with network traffic at the packet level.
CNO Development training is a PLUS.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Security Clearance Requirements: Must be a U.S. Citizen and have U.S. DoD TS SCI with Full Scope Polygraph. Applicants are expected to maintain their clearance and be eligible for access to classified information.
AIS is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, any protected veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Assured Information Security, Inc. (AIS,Inc.) is a company solely focused on Information Assurance. It was formed in June 2001 and was...