Position Description/Responsibilities (CCC/Vendor):
CAI an Equal Opportunity Employer is looking for a Programmer Analyst needed for public sector client in Chicago. Will serve as the Primary Support of a custom application, Data Tracker, as well as Secondary Support of other Support Applications including Oracle EBS (Financials, HR and Payroll).
- Resolve events within Service Level Agreement time frames.
- Assess and triage issues. Escalating issues to management as appropriate.
- Deliver defect-free enhancements that are compliant with industry and application best practices.
- Unit Testing/Integration Testing/System Testing
- Using Computer Aid’s metric based methodology and tools, perform analysis to identify and resolve recurring issues.
- On-call rotation within the support team to provide 24/7 Client Support
- Participate occasionally in support phone queue management
- Promote team work and effective communication. Foster mutually beneficial working relationships with all CAI and client team members at all levels.
- Gather user requirements, and deliver quality functional and technical design documentation aligned with user requirements.
- Develop custom enhancements and break fixes to the supported applications.
- Perform documentation and code review sessions
- Maintaining System Documentation
Position Requirements/Technical Skills (CCC/Vendor):
Level (1 No skill → 5 Guru)
PL/SQL script modification
Running SQL statement, invoke PL/SQL from Oracle database (10g or higher)
Weblogic 9 version up
Good to Have
Unix Shell script
Nice to Have
Nice to Have
- Must be good communicator and capable of working issue and discussing requirements with end users.
- Must be able to anticipate and proactively handle issues
- Must be excellent at personal task management and follow through.
- Public sector experience is desirable