Assists in delivery of direct patient care under the supervision of a licensed nurse. Delivers care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. Effectively interacts with patients, significant others and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
Schedule: Full - Time- 36 hours
Contact: Kaycee Sandoval
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Current Nursing Assistant Certification in the State of New Mexico required.
• Basic Cardiac Life Support is required.
• At least one year as a clinical nurse in a long term care environment is preferred.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication and organizational skills required.
Holy Cross Hospital - Taos, NM - 12 months ago