This is a Data Warehouse data analyst intern position for a brilliant, highly motivated second year or beyond college student. The Data Analyst will work with Databases, Excel, and other tools to analyze data.
- Write SQL queries – Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server, Microsoft Access
- Help with automation of new reports
- Run SQL queries and scripts for reporting that has not yet been automated
- A second year or beyond Computer Science or Information Technology student.
- Must be able to perform accounting and mathematic computations with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must be familiar with database concepts.
- Must be able to write SQL.
- Willingness to learn the tools not presently understood.
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities in a team environment.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and self-managing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Frontier Communications - 17 months ago
Serving city dwellers and country folk alike, Frontier Communications provides phone, Internet, and satellite TV (through a partnership with...